Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Deja vu

It's been quite a while since I last updated this. I think I like getting bored: it gives me the initiative to find something to do, in this case, restart this blog.

It's funny, looking at the last post I made. I was actually very aggravated today, as I must have been when I wrote that entry so long ago. It's kind of eerie; it's almost as if nothing has changed.

But so much has changed. It's just harder to see if you aren't making comparisons with the past. If I didn't take the time to compare, I'd be convinced that I was still the same quiet, nerdy shut-in that I was in school.

There's been changes. To say the least.

Well, I'm anticipating having another good thought to rant about on this blog again; I think this thought is a bit trite, but it was an amusing coincidence :)

No comments:

Post a Comment